Sunday, May 19, 2013

Feeling the Blue Rays...

It's about that time of year when I actually notice the swim suits that have taken over various stores.  However what I notice more than ever now is that I have an obsession with blue.  Whether it be french navy, cornflower blue, or a pale periwinkle, I can't seem to escape the blue that has taken over my closet.  So while I love these two slightly retro suits from Topshop and Coach, I might have to refrain for an alternative color, unless of course I find that the blue has not made it's way into my swim suit collection yet.
Thus my realization is not so much to avoid the color that I seem to have accidentally fallen in love with, but spend my summer looking to expand beyond.
Anyone else out there stuck in a color rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment